Driving Abroad

Whether driving abroad for a holiday, visiting family or something else, we understand that you may want to take your contract hire car abroad with you.

VE103 Certificate

To do this, you will have to complete one of the forms available on the links below. Just choose either Audi or Volkswagen and complete the VE103 request form on the relevant website.

Audi VE103 Foreign Travel Authority Certificate

Volkswagen VE103 Foreign Travel Authority Certificate

After completing the form, your VE103 Foreign Travel Authority Certificate will be sent to you within 14 days of your request. This is valid for one year and allows travel for up to 90 days in Europe.

Take extra care to ensure that you have the adequate insurance cover as well.


  • Show Comments

  • Devrim

    Would Turkey be included?

  • Tim Ridd-Jolly

    You would have to clarify with your finance company, as Turkey is classed as in both Europe & Asia!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

comment *

  • name *

  • email *

  • website *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


You May Also Like

Gap Insurance

What is GAP Insurance?

In the case of a total write-off, GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance pays the ...

Excess Mileage

Excess Mileage Explained

If you see a lease deal, or already have one, that has a set ...

Leasing Responsibilities

Your Responsibilities

So, you’ve just got your lease car and you’re wondering what your responsibilities are ...

20p Tyre Tread Test

Non-Standard Equipment

The short answer is yes, you can fit non-standard equipment, but there are some ...

Can I Buy My Lease Car

Can I Buy My Lease Car?

If your agreement is coming to end, and you’ve fallen for your car… is ...

Private Plates

Private Plates

A nickname, special date or memorable place… cherished number plates can be important for ...