Can I Take My Lease Car To Europe? | Stable Vehicle Contracts
Mon - Fri : 9am - 6pm Call us: 0151 728 4711

Can I Take My Lease Car To Europe?

Whether you're driving abroad for holiday, visiting family or something else. If you're thinking about travelling to Europe in your lease car, this guide will tell you how to get the right documentation.

Whether driving abroad for a holiday, visiting family or something else, we understand that you may want to take your contract hire car abroad with you.

VE103 Certificate

To do this, you will have to complete one of the forms available on the links below. Just choose either Audi or Volkswagen and complete the VE103 request form on the relevant website.

VE103 Foreign Travel Authority Certificate

After completing the form, your VE103 Foreign Travel Authority Certificate will be sent to you within 14 days of your request. This is valid for one year and allows travel for up to 90 days in Europe.

Take extra care to ensure that you have adequate insurance cover as well.

Hopefully, this guide will have answered any questions you have about travelling abroad in your contract hire car. If not, please feel free to call us on 0151 728 4711. If you would like to view our latest Audi and Volkswagen contract hire offers please click here.

This guide is accurate as of 28 February 2017. This article does not constitute advice, it is for information purposes only. You should contact the finance company for personalised advice for your specific circumstances.

Car Leasing Guides

Everything you need to know about leasing a vehicle

Leasing Guides

Find Your Perfect Lease

User our easy search tool to find your perfect lease

Find Your Perfect Lease

Van Leasing

Take a look at our latest van leasing offers

Van Leasing

Stable Reviews

4.91 out of 5 from 1051 Reviews

Read our Reviews