2021 Audi Q5 Sportback Revealed
The 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback is a new SUV Coupé set to join its standard Q5 SUV counterpart in the first half of 2021. Featuring TDI, TFSI, plug-in hybrid TFSI e and SQ5 variants.
The ever-popular Audi Q5 SUV now has an SUV Coupé sister set to join the ranks of the Q5. Aptly named the Q5 Sportback and due to be released in the first half of 2021, the Q5 Sportback will contain the foundations of the original SUV model whilst adding the striking curves of a coupé. Recently, the Q3 Sportback joined the ranks of the Q3 and it seems Audi are intent on updating all their SUV lines with a sportback model. The new 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback will appeal to customers who liked the interior space of the SUV variant but admire the styling of a coupé.
What we know about the 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback
- The new SUV Coupé will be released in the first half of 2021
- Range will include a TDI (diesel), TFSI (petrol), PHEV TFSI e (Plug-in Electric Vehicle Petrol Hybrid) and a performance-orientated SQ5
- Range will include a Sport, S Line, Vorsprung and Edition 1 specification options at launch
- Sport will include touch-screen MMI, MMI Navigation and Audi virtual Cockpit as standard
- Rear lights will feature new OLED technology for Vorsprung versions
What will the 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback look like?
Please see below for official images of the 2021 Q5 Sportback released by Audi.
Established in 2009, Stable Vehicle Contracts are a UK based premium vehicle leasing company. We are part of a large, privately owned, Volkswagen and Audi dealership group with over 25 sites. Stable Vehicle Contracts has the ability to offer the very best car and commercial vehicle lease deals and thanks to our partners in the trade, we've become leaders in the supply of cars and commercial vehicles through leasing. Give us a call today on 0151 728 4711 or visit our Special Offers page to see what deals we have on.