2021 VW Golf GTI Clubsport revealed | Price, Specs & Release Date
The new 2021 VW Golf GTI Clubsport has been revealed. With 296hp, front-wheel-drive transmission, an updated design and tweaked suspension, the GTI Clubsport is set to take on competition such as the BMW M135i and Audi S3.
Here's what we know about the 2021 VW Golf GTI Clubsport so far:
- Will feature a turbocharged 2.0-litre 296hp four-cylinder engine
- Will be front-wheel-drive transmission only
- Will come in a dual-clutch 7-speed automatic gearbox
- Features brand new exterior design with more aggressive styling
- Has tweaked and lowered suspension to make the car more track-focused
- Will feature a two-part rear racing spoiler
- Has some interior upgrades such as sports seats
How much will it cost?
Volkswagen haven't officially given out any pricing on the 2021 GTI Clubsport yet, but given its prestige and notable upgrades, you'd be looking in the range of £32,000 to £40,000 depending on spec.
Although we don't know pricing, Volkswagen have been kind enough to give us some details about the cars impressive specs. The exterior has brand new sleek and aggressive styling along with some nice interior upgrades such as race-focused sports seats.
- Horsepower: 296bhp
- 0-60 time: Less than six seconds
- Torque: 295 lb-ft
- Engine Size: Turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder
- Transmission Layout: Front-wheel-drive
- Gearbox: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
As much as we'd love to give an official UK release date, Volkswagen haven't revealed any details on this yet. However, we've been told to expect the VW GTI Clubsport to be available on the UK market in 2021.
Established in 2009, Stable Vehicle Contracts are a UK based premium vehicle leasing company. We are part of a large, privately owned, Volkswagen and Audi dealership group with over 25 sites. Stable Vehicle Contracts has the ability to offer the very best car and commercial vehicle lease deals and thanks to our partners in the trade, we've become leaders in the supply of cars and commercial vehicles through leasing. Give us a call today on 0151 728 4711 or visit our Special Offers page to see what deals we have on.