Peugeot Expert Lease
The Peugeot Expert lease is a small commercial vehicle designed for businesses in congested areas, and it's a popular choice for tradespeople who drive to and from the city.
If you're looking for a medium-sized van that's charming, capable, and comfortable, the Peugeot Expert is the van for you.
Peugeot Expert Van Leasing
This Peugeot has more than just its good looks; its practical features demonstrate that it is a true powerhouse.
- Three different vehicle lengths (Compact, Standard, Long)
- Trim levels S, Professional, and Asphalt are available.
- Various body types (panel van, platform cab, crew van, combi)
- Diesel engines with a capacity of 1.5 litres or 2.0 litres that meet Euro 6.2 emissions standards
- 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic transmissions are available.
- The e-Expert is now available in an all-electric edition.
- Maximum towing capability of 2.5 tonnes (model dependant)
- For assured car park entry, the roof height is 1.95m.
Whatever trade you're in, this Peugeot won't let you down.
The Peugeot Expert has also earned a reputation for being a powerhouse. The 1.5-litre engine produces 102 horsepower, while the 2.0-litre engine produces 122 or 177 horsepower. The 102bhp model is the most fuel-efficient, with a combined fuel consumption of 44.2mpg and a CO2 performance of just 130g/km.
When it comes to protection technology, the Peugeot Expert has a lot to offer. 180-degree park assist, speed limit recognition and recommendation, emergency braking system, blind-spot detection, and lane departure alerts can be available depending on the model you select.
Peugeot Expert Business & Personal Contract Hire
For more information about the Peugeot Expert lease and are interested in hearing more about the offers we have, get in touch with us today. Our advisers have been in the industry for decades and can help you get the best lease deal for you possible. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 728 4711.