Stable Vehicle Contracts aims to provide the very best and highest quality services possible. Sometimes that standard may not be to the degree a customer is happy with and we always want to hear about any complaint about the standards of our service. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we endeavour to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible. Many of our Reviews address our dedication and speed to fixing any complaints.
If you would like to make a complaint regarding as aspect of our services, you can contact us by telephone on 0151 728 4711, by email at email@example.com or by visiting our Contact Us page and submitting a message. If you want to speak to an individual sales team member, please visit our About Us page to view the personal emails of each of our sales team.
This procedure is written in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Complaint Handling Rules and requires to be issued in the event of a customer complaint relative to General Insurance and Finance.
We will consider all complaints from our customers where:
- The complaint arises out of matters relevant to being or having been a customer
- The complaint arises out of our actions or lack of action
In the event that we receive a complaint, we will enter it into our complaints register which will record the details of your complaint and enable us to track it through to resolution.
We will retrieve all the necessary documentation relative to your account from our files and systems: a thorough investigation of your complaint will be undertaken by a senior member of our staff.
We will endeavour to respond to and resolve your complaint within 24 hours. If this is not possible due to the extent of investigation required we will send you a “notice of investigation letter” within 5 working days from when we received your complaint.
The “notice of investigation letter” will include:
- The name and job title of the individual handling your complaint
- A timescale for when we will correspond further: this will be no later than 4 weeks from the receipt of your complaint
- A copy of our complaints handling procedure
In the unlikely event that our investigations are likely to take longer than 4 weeks to complete, we will write to you to explain why we are not yet in a position to respond to your complaint and indicate when we will make further contact: this must be within 8 weeks from the receipt of your complaint.
If after 8 weeks we are still not in a position to make a response we will write to you giving reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a full and final response.
At this point, we must include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to whom you can refer your complaint.
Once our investigations are complete we will write to you with our response either in the form of a “final response” or an “offer” letter.
The “final response” letter is where we:
- Believe that we have fully addressed your complaint
- Have notified you that you may refer the complaint to the FOS if you remain dissatisfied with our final response and that you must do so within 6 months from the date of the “final response” letter
- Enclose a copy of the FOS explanatory leaflet
The “offer” letter is where we:
- Consider that you are entitled to some redress following our investigations
- Explain the redress being offered
- Enclose an acceptance document for you to sign and return to us in full and final settlement
- Confirm that on receipt of the signed acceptance letter we will forward the agreed redress
For your information, the FCA require us to report, on a six-monthly basis, the number and type of complaints received and when these complaints have been completed.